MAKE A REFERRAL
A WELCOMING AND NEUTRAL SAFE SPACE WHERE WE LISTEN TO YOUR CHILD'S WISHES AND FEELINGS. WE SUPPORT AND ENABLE CHILDREN TO SPEND TIME WITH THE PARENT/FAMILY MEMBERS THEY DON'T NORMALLY LIVE WITH.
A WELCOME MESSAGE
FROM OUR COORDINATOR
Welcome! I’m Kerri and I am the Manager & Co-ordinator of First Steps Surrey Child Contact Centre. We are based in Egham and support families in and around Surrey.
Along with my personal passions and knowledge, I have a professional background in Social Work and Safeguarding which I obtained over the years working with both vulnerable children and adults. I am passionate and devoted to ensuring children’s voices are heard.
I am confident our child focused, impartial, friendly and empathetic Contact Centre offers a neutral, warm, professional environment and gives children and parents the chance to relax and enjoy each other’s company. We aim to make your child’s, and both parent’s experiences as worry-free as possible.
We are a proud member of the NACCC (National Association of Child Contact Centres) and are enhanced accredited.
Our main objective is to ensure that every child’s wishes and feelings are being listened to and we are here to support families in any way we can.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Manager & Coordinator
Supervised and observed with note taking.
No observations made but staff on hand to support you.
We help with the handover of a child between two parents.
Help with writing/sending letters, cards & gifts to a parent.
Facilitation of virtual contact through Skype, Zoom etc.
Meeting out and about.
Talking therapies with us.
Private rental of our room.
We can support you in court or with legal matters.
We will always:
- Put the children and young people first
- Listen to your child’s wishes and feelings
- Encourage children to attend contact, but will never pressurize them. We allow them to make their own choices
- Ensure the safety of all
- Promote equality and celebrate diversity
- Respect individuals and preserve confidentiality
- Value and invest in our staff to deliver innovative and quality services
- Be resourceful, adaptable and dependable
- Share skills and expertise to deliver the most effective outcomes for children and their families
TAKE A TOUR
RESERVE A PLACE
First Steps Child Contact Centre Process
Take a Look
Make a Referral
TAKE THE FIRST STEP
Find out what we are doing in the local area